VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Donor relations and fundraising consultant
Mongolian artisanal and small-scale mining national federation /ASMNF/ has been joined by over 6300 members of 429 partnerships and 81 members organizations from 49 soums of 15 aimags in country. The national federation has been supporting and collaborating with its members to ensure that their voices to policy makers, their rights and interests are protected, the organization and formalization of ASM operations is enhanced through cooperation with relevant organizations, and technical and biological rehabilitations take place in in mined out areas and then the rehabilitated areas are handed over local governments. While encouraging responsible ASM and improve small businesses, diverse income, employment generation opportunities among the ASM communities in the country.
Mongolian artisanal and small-scale mining national federation is currently looking for a full time Donor relations and fundraising consultant who will be:
Responsible for providing support to the Executive Director in fundraising and engaging with different local and international donor organizations; increasing the sources of income and funding for the ASM NF, ensuring ASM NF’s long term sustainability; expanding and developing internal and external relations and cooperation, developing and implementing engagement and fundraising programs in line with the current strategies of ASM NF, to enhance and grow revenue and current and prospective donors.
Duration: 12 months.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree Law, Business development, management, finance, mining or Environmental management
- At least minimum 5 years of experience in fundraising duties for non-governmental organization or international organizations.
- Experienced in project management.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team; detail oriented, well organized, focused and goal-oriented, with a high level of initiative and energy, as well as problem solving and presentation skills.
- Advanced organizational and communication skills, ability to develop and write project proposals, reports, to do presentations both in English and Mongolian.
- Initiate different project proposals and work proactively to develop strategy on stability and fundraising.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills.
Expected salary: 2,500,000 MNT per month
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter and CV in a PDF soft copy to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Donor relations and fundraising consultant.
Applications will be accepted until January 31, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit www.bichiluurhai.mn or call the ASMNF office at 1900-2959